Other pages within this section:
We specialise in offering a wide range of accounting activities for a firm ranging from formulating the accounting policies for the firm, preparing all kinds of accounting statements and tax statements.
In the new economy of these days, we understand that companies operate on narrow profit margins and short deadlines and we also understand how accounting activities of an organisation are critical both for regulatory requirement and also as quantitative tools to portray the well being of the company.
You will find our dedicated team here to support your needs, whether it is bookkeeping or complicated tax returns leaving you in peace of mind and able to spend more time on development and core business activities. We can also advise on appropriate accounting software by determining your specific requirements and basing on the nature of your business. We also assist in training our clients and their staff for maintaining their records and accounting systems, reflecting the current position.
Key services that are typical in our outsourcing services include:
Depending on your need we can build a payroll system and also run payroll on Sage payroll software on a weekly or monthly basis and provide support from our technical expertise on payroll matters. Our ability to use our combination of software skills and all areas of payroll compliance expertise means we can tailor our services to meet the need to be flexible on demand.
- Reduction and control of costs
- A qualified and experienced payroll team replacing the need for you to have specialist staff
- Ensuring that you are up to date with legislation
- Maintaining the confidentiality of your payroll data
- In-built disaster recovery as data is held off site
- Liaison with the Revenue on your behalf
- Handling employee enquiries
- Ensuring your employees are paid accurately and on time
Our expertise can make significant savings in terms of both time and money.
If you require up to date information on your bank information, creditors or profit and loss situation, then our bookkeeping division is there to assist. You will be benefited from the convenience of obtaining the required information easily and quickly, no matter how complex or simple the request may be.
- Well Qualified and Skilled Team managed professionally.
- Immediate savings in time and substantial savings.
- Increase in quality of accounting services.
- Established set-up and systems.
- Service levels are constantly tracked and improved over time.
- Continuous Work Cycle: Overnight Turnover.
- Well documented policies and processes.
- Robust technology and security.
- Organised handling of paperwork.
- Disaster recovery will be much easier as all information is secured and safe.
We can VAT register for Sole trader, Partnership and Limited Companies as well as:
- Preparing VAT return on MS Excel or specialised accounting software
- Dealing with VAT inspections from H M Revenue and Custom
- Handling various VAT queries and investigation
Our VAT team display high levels of expertise in this area as well as the required experience and current information. We strive to formulate new approaches to protect our client’s interests, within the current legislation. Our experience in a variety of business environments means that we understand what needs to be applied to your particular business and proves success for you.
Design your services to suit your needs, time and expertise and challenge us to respond with a professional and expert solution!
“We came to the decision to work with PAS as we don’t have the staffing to put a lot of those resources within the company and because of this, PAS Accountants have been good for us. Our collections are improving due in large part to the efforts of PAS. Their assistance with some of our accounting tasks and the regular reports that they provide for us have lightened the workload and we do not have the HMRC headaches which allows us to work more efficiently – Thank you for a great service.”
Accountancy Services for Contractors
If you are thinking of moving from permanent employment to contracting or freelancing, then stop for a moment and consider your options.
In particular, you need to set up your new business in the best way possible whilst making it easier for your customers to deal with you.
At PAS we have put together a complete package which will take care of all your company’s needs, this includes:
- Year-end accounts
- Corporation tax
- Payroll bureau
- Dividend administration
- Dealing with HMRC and Companies House
- Completion of VAT returns
- Completion of Annual Return
- Personal Taxation
- Unlimited direct access to your accountant for all help and advice
- Free bookkeeping service
Choose the right accounting firm for you
Running your own business can be challenging so why not let PAS Accountants manage your tax, accounting, bookkeeping and payroll needs? If you are not receiving the service you deserve from your accountant, then perhaps it’s time to make the switch?
Cloud accounting software to run your business.
Everything you need to manage your finances is now in your pocket with our range of mobile apps. We can help you save time on paperwork with our quick and simple to use software solutions.